An estate plan is essential to ensure the orderly transfer of your assets.
Estate planning involves many decisions which often include:
- Reviewing assets & liabilities
- Considering the needs of any dependents
- Considering the tax implications of your death
- Deciding how to divide your estate
- Choosing an executor & trustee
- Granting Power of Attorney
Navigating the details of estate planning can feel overwhelming, but we’d love to guide you through this process.
Amity Trust provides client-focused solutions with a blend of professionalism and compassion. With our servant-hearted perspective we bring the broad knowledge base you expect of qualified professionals .
A Will allows you to direct your assets after you’re gone. It is always advisable to have one in place. A Will allows you to:
- Name your executor
- Appoint a guardian
- Name beneficiaries, including charitable distributions
“Friendly and caring staff in all areas, and very accessible language used too—it was a very easy process.”