Last Updated: May 24, 2023
New Money Only, $5,000 Minimum
|Daily Interest Savings||1.00|
|Junior Daily Savings||1.05|
|Senior Daily Interest Savings||1.05|
|Church OR Community Daily Interest||3.25|
|Investor’s Choice High Interest Savings Account||3.20|
1Deposits with Amity Trust are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.Your deposits are safe with Amity. We:
- Are licensed as a Trust Company by the Government of Saskatchewan
- Are regulated by the Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority for the Government of Saskatchewan (FCAA)
- Have an independent audit performed each year and we make our audited financial statements available to depositors upon request.
- Have a management team that is competent, conscientious and qualified. Christian values are critical to the investment choices we make.
- Have the oversight of a board appointed by three controlling church bodies: Mennonite Church Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches, and the Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches.
|Floating – Open||8.50|
|Floating – Closed||6.25|
|1 year fixed||6.00|
|2 year fixed||5.70|
|3 year fixed||5.50|
|4 year fixed||5.50|
|5 year fixed||4.74|
Farm & Business Mortgages
|Floating – Open||8.75|
|1 year fixed||6.75|
|2 year fixed||6.45|
|3 year fixed||6.25|
|4 year fixed||6.25|
|5 year fixed||5.49|
For more information on our mortgages, click here.
2Rates are subject to the merits of your application and may be lower or higher than the posted rate.