1Deposits with Amity Trust are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Your deposits are safe with Amity. We:
- Are licensed as a Trust Company by the Government of Saskatchewan
- Are regulated by the Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority for the Government of Saskatchewan (FCAA)
- Have an independent audit performed each year and we make our audited financial statements available to depositors upon request.
- Have a management team that is competent, conscientious and qualified. Christian values are critical to the investment choices we make.
- Have the oversight of a board appointed by three controlling church bodies: Mennonite Church Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches, and the Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches.